Effective Date: July 1, 2004
The Office of Teacher Education is charged with evaluating transcripts for individuals who express an interest in pursuing an approved teacher preparation program or licensure in Wyoming. Effective July 1, 2004 a fee will be charged for each evaluation completed by the OTE staff as authorized by the Vice President for Budget and Planning. The following criteria will apply:
- The transcript evaluation fee is $40.00.
- Evaluations in more than one teacher preparation program will be assessed $40.00 for each program. (Example: science education and math education are two separate programs, resulting in a cost of $80.00)
- The transcript evaluation fee is waived for currently enrolled UW students and through one semester beyond their graduation date.
- Transcript evaluation requests must be made in writing.
- Requests received without payment will be held for 30 days at
which time all documents will be destroyed.
- Transcript evaluations will be completed in 10 – 15 working
days. A written receipt verifying the fee payment will be returned with
- During peak times (Beginning of the semester, Advising Week,
Orientations, etc.) there may be delays in evaluating your transcript(s)
due to high traffic in our office. We will complete your evaluation in
the order it is received.
- Walk-in requests for transcript evaluations cannot be completed that day.
*UW graduates and former UW
- Submit a written request for transcript evaluation with fee as
- Transcripts from any institution(s) attended after attending
UW must accompany the request.
- UW Transcripts are available to the OTE and need not be sent.