Here are some common questions along with the
answers. If you have other questions, please e-mail email@example.com.
1.What is BAC and what does it really mean for me personally?
2. What should I do if my friend has a problem with drugs or alcohol?
3. What are all these terms you keep throwing around, like proof and binge?
4. How do weight and gender influence how much I can
5. Doesn't everyone at UW drink?
6. What else is there to do in Laramie besides drink?
7. What is the calorie content of my favorite beverage?
8. How does alcohol interact with the prescription drug I
9. What is a standard size drink?
10. What do you mean by harm reduction?
11. What is alcohol poisioning?
12. How can I get a screening for depression, bipolar, alcohol, eating
disorders, generalized anxiety, or post traumatic stress disorder?
Students often arrive at college with little
formal education regarding alcohol and drugs. One of the main goals of the AWARE
program is to give students this information in order for them to make informed