WHAT is e-CHUG?
The e-CHUG (electronic Check-Up to Go) is an interactive web survey and alcohol education tool that allows University of Wyoming students to enter information about their drinking patterns and receive feedback about their use of alcohol. The assessment takes about 6-7 minutes to complete, is self-guided, and requires no face-to-face contact time with a counselor or administrator.
What Does it do?
When you access the e-CHUG, you are prompted to enter information about yourself. In addition to demographic information, it will ask you to enter information about your drinking habits, family history, and to complete the World Health Organization's AUDIT.
After all information has been entered, you submit the form. The information you entered is then validated and processed. The e-CHUG calculates a number of variables and compares your responses to national and local college norms. Then, your personalized feedback is displayed in an easy-to-read format. HOW TO COMPLETE e-CHUG
1. Go to this (case-sensitive) website: http://interwork.sdsu.edu/echug2/UWYO
2. Write down your Identification Number
3. Fill out survey and read personalized results
4. On the "Resources" tab, click "Print Certificate."
5. Write your name and other information required by your department on the certificate.
6. Turn in certificate of completion to the department requesting your participation.