Skip to Main Content

University Disability Support Services|Student Educational Opportunity

If I am an international student, may I receive services from UDSS?

Yes, if you have a disability and provide documentation that meets our guidelines. For a copy of the guidelines appropriate for your condition, please contact a UDSS coordinator or request the guidelines from staff in the UDSS main office, 109 Knight Hall or click on Registering with UDSS

Share This Page:

Footer Navigation

University of Wyoming
1000 E. University Ave. Laramie, WY 82071 // UW Operators (307) 766-1121 // Contact Us