Skip to Main Content

Apply Now to the University of Wyoming apply now

Who is responsible for requesting accommodations?

The student is responsible for requesting accommodations and services through DSS. If a student asks for accommodations from instructors directly, instructors may ask the student to work through DSS to help verify that what is requested is appropriate for the course.

Contact Us

Disability Support Services

University of Wyoming

Dept. 3135, 1000 E. University Ave.

109 Knight Hall

Laramie, WY 82071

Phone: 307 766-3073

TeleType: 307 766-3073

Fax: 307 766-3298


1000 E. University Ave. Laramie, WY 82071
UW Operators (307) 766-1121 | Contact Us | Download Adobe Reader

Accreditation | Virtual Tour | Emergency Preparedness | Employment at UW | Privacy Policy | Harassment & Discrimination | Accessibility Accessibility information icon