The Union Board helps govern Wyoming Union policies and regulations.
- Sara Axelson, Vice President for Student Affairs
- Emilie Boland, Chair, ASUW Appointee, Student Representative
- Mike Brown, Communication and Mass Media, Faculty Representative
- Darcy DeTienne, Director of the Wyoming Union, Ex-officio Member
- Andrew Graham, ASUW Appointee, Student Representative
- Jim Kearns, Communications Specialist, Institutional Communications
- Daniel Kerbs, ASUW Appointee, Student Representative
- Alex Krysl, ASUW Appointee, Student Representative
- Ricardo Lind-Gonzalez, ASUWVP, ASUW Appointee, Student Representative
- Bill Mai, Vice President for Administration
- Kim Zafft, Associate Director of the Wyoming Union, Ex-officio Member
The responsibilities of the Wyoming Union Board shall be as follows:
- Formulate and pursue long-range plans and objectives regarding the services and programs of and occurring in the Wyoming Union;
- Formulate the general rules and policies regarding the use of the Wyoming Union and any special requests for the use of the Union facilities by non-University members and provide for the coordination and optimum utilization of programming space and time within the Wyoming Union;
- Be accountable to University students, employees, alumni, guests and others for facilitating such needs of the University community as are appropriate and within the purposes and available resources of the facility;
- Consult with and advise the Vice President for Student Affairs with regard to general policies of the Union and the appointment, performance and dismissal of the Wyoming Union Director; and
- Assist in developing priorities of expenditure for Union services. This shall include assisting with budget preparation by providing such on-going planning and evaluation as will facilitate a timely consideration of budgetary needs and changes prior to the budget being submitted to the Trustees for approval each fiscal year.
University Regulation 245 addresses the regulations for the administration and the use of the Wyoming Union facility, including the Union Board.