March Featured RSO: Mountain Women Bellydancers
Mondays at 6 p.m.. in the AG Auditorium
Thursdays at 6 p.m.. in AG 4021
Goals of Group/Mission:
To foster a broad education, understanding, and promotion of cultural activities pertaining to belly dance; encourage participation in University activities and boost self-image and self-confidence in each participant; promote cultural awareness of any kind by participating in other multicultural RSOs' events.
How to Join:
Follow them on Instagram @mountainwomenbellydancing
Like them on Facebook
Contact them at their email firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to have the CAC promote your group for free to the campus community? We're looking to highlight some great opportunities to involved at UW. See the info below and get in touch with us if you're interested in being a Featured RSO!
Why be a Featured RSO?
- Groups featured will be exposed to over 5,000 followers and fellow students.
- It brings awareness to your RSO!
- Create partnerships and collaborations with the CAC and other RSOs.
- Most importantly, it is FREE!
The CAC Featured RSO will receive campus-wide recognition including:
- Social Media Promotion including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat
- Featured page on the CAC/RSO websites
- A free advertisement on digital signs located in the Union
Want to be featured next? Email us and tell us why! Check out the past Featured RSOs, here.
By being the Featured RSO, student organizations are able to receive recognition for their hard work while receiving special promotion from the Campus Activities Center.