UW Trustees Set Tentative Agenda for September Meeting
Members of the University of Wyoming Board of Trustees will conduct their September meeting beginning Thursday, Sept. 16, in Room 506 of Coe Library.
The business meeting, in which trustees take formal action on agenda items, is scheduled at 8:30 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 18, also in Room 506 of Coe library.
The tentative schedule:
Thursday, Sept 16, Coe Library Room 506
9:30-10 a.m. -- NCAR Wyoming Supercomputer discussion.
10-10:45 a.m. -- Executive Session.
11 a.m. -- College of Business ribbon cutting event.
1:30-2:30 p.m. -- Executive Session.
3 p.m. -- Fall Convocation in Wyoming Union Ballroom.
Friday, Sept. 17
8:45-10:30 a.m. -- Joint Meeting with UW Foundation Board, Wyoming Union Family Room. Meeting topics: President's Vision and Goals 2010-2011; Fund Raising Priorities; Investment Report.
Coe Library Room 506
1:15-1:30 p.m. -- Introductions and Recognitions.
1:30-2 p.m. -- Real Estate Presentation
2-2:30 p.m. -- Construction Contracts: State Fiscal Stabilization Fund (SFSF) Construction Manager at Risk (CMAR); Summit View Redevelopment; ESCo (Energy Services Company) Agreement.
2:30-2:45 p.m. -- Break.
2:45-3 p.m. -- Distribution of NCAA Policy and Procedure Information.
3-3:30 p.m. -- Conflict of Interest Policy.
3:30-3:45 p.m. -- Research Announcement.
4-4:30 p.m. -- Public Testimony, Coe Library Room 506.
Saturday, Sept. 18, Room 506 Coe Library.
8:30-9:30 a.m. -- Business Meeting.
Approval of Minutes
Committee of the Whole
1. Board Committee Reports:
A. Academics and Research
B. Fiscal and Legal Affairs
C. Student Affairs/Athletics/Administration/Information Technology
1. Approval of Contracts and Grants
3. Construction Contracts
a. SFSF CMAR
b. Approval of Negotiation of Development Agreement for Summit View Redevelopment.
4. Approval of President's Vision and Goals for 2010-2011.
5. Appointments to the University of Wyoming Research Corporation (Western Research Institute) Board of Directors.
6. Approval of Revisions to UW Regulation 5-1, "Academic Personnel."
7. Approval of Revisions to UW Regulations 6-701, "Faculty Senate Bylaws"; 6-702, "Establishment of Faculty Senate Committees"; 6-703, "Establishment of University Standing Advisory Committees.
8. Approval of Revisions to UW Regulation 7-560, "Regulations of the College of Health Sciences."
9. Program Name Change from Women's Studies to Gender and Women's Studies.
Date of Next Meeting -- Nov. 18-20, Laramie