University of Wyoming Extension Teams
Meet the amazing group of individuals that direct and guide the University of Wyoming Extension.
State Initiative Teams
UW Extension uses a team-based approach to educational program leadership. This model revolves around five State Initiative Teams, which assess the needs of Wyoming citizens and communities and then select and develop educational programs around those needs.
- Profitable and Sustainable Agricultural Systems State Initiative Team (PSAS)
- 4-H and Youth Development State Initiative Team (4-H and Youth)
- Nutrition and Food Safety State Initiative Team (NFS)
- Sustainable Management of Rangeland Resources State Initiative Team (SMRR)
- Community Development Education: State Initiative Team (CDE)
Communications and Technology
UW Extension Communications and Technology can help with your communication and technology needs. Our office incorporates five sections: Instructional Support, Media Production Services, Technical Support, Web Development, and Written Communications.
Wyoming AgrAbility is here to inform, educate, and assist ranchers, farmers, and farm workers with disabilities and their families so that they can continue doing what they love—ranching and farming.
UW Extension, in partnership with the School of Energy Resources, welcomes you to Wyoming’s source for unbiased information about renewable energy and energy efficiency.