Beyond using the listing of programs to help guide and connect people to UW activities and assistance, we hope to encourage involvement that will help us build a comprehensive collection of engagement activities.
IF you participate in a UW engagement activity that has not yet joined the Engagement Resources listings, you can complete an APPLICATION FORM to join.
Programs listed in the project can use the UPDATE FORM to help us keep the information current and complete.
If you know of other UW engagement activities that are not part of the project, you can use the NOMINATION FORM to inform us about the program and help us invite them to join.
To qualify for inclusion in the UW Engagement Resources Project the following conditions must be met:
The organization nominated must be a University of Wyoming affiliated program/resource.
It must have an engagement mission, i.e., providing service to the general public.
The organization desires to further promote their activities and receive public contact, and will therefore provide the information needed for inclusion in the project.
Applications, updates and nominations require contact information about the person submitting the form so that we can address any questions that may occur.
Information requested on Application and Update Forms (* indicates a required item)
1. Program Title *
2. Program's Website address
3. Program Synopsis * (2-3 sentences describing your program).
4. Geographic Area Served *
5. Program Description (More detailed description of your program, required if the program does not have a Website).
6. Contact Information (Person, program e-mail, phone number, etc., required if the program does not have a Website).
7. Keywords (Important search terms that people may use).
Follow-up Contact Information (In case we have questions about your information).
8. Name *
9. E-mail Address
10. or Phone Number