Skip to Main Navigation. Each navigation link will open a list of sub navigation links.

Skip to Main Content

Apply to the University of Wyoming apply now

Global Resource Navigation

Visit Campus
Download UW Viewbook
Give to UW

Education Abroad Transcripts and Credit Transfer

Education Abroad

It is the responsibility of the student, upon returning from a Study Abroad term, to ensure that the University of Wyoming receives their transcript from the host institution or program provider.  Due to recent changes in Federal Financial Aid regulations, students' financial aid and scholarship packages may be suspended until the transfer of credit is complete. Students have one year from the end of their study abroad period to complete the credit transfer process.

It is important that you keep copies of the syllabi from the courses you took while abroad, so that they can be submitted to the Office of the Registrar. 

Please follow up with the appropriate Degree Analyst for your major in the Office of the Registrar to ensure that your credit is transferred as quickly as possible. 

All transcripts should be mailed directly to the Office of the Registrar:

University of Wyoming
Office of the Registrar
Dept. 3964, 1000 E. University Ave.
Laramie, WY 82071

Share This Page:

Contact Us

Education Abroad

Cheney International Center

Dept. 3707, 1000 E. University Ave.

Laramie, WY 82071

Phone: (307)766-3677


Find us on Facebook (Link opens a new window) Find us on Twitter (Link opens a new window) Find us on Instagram (Link opens a new window) Find us on YouTube (Link opens a new window)

1000 E. University Ave. Laramie, WY 82071
UW Operators (307) 766-1121 | Contact Us | Download Adobe Reader

Twitter Icon Youtube Icon Instagram Icon Facebook Icon

Accreditation | Virtual Tour | Emergency Preparedness | Employment at UW | Gainful Employment | Privacy Policy | Harassment & Discrimination | Accessibility Accessibility information icon