Return to WIND
1000 E. University Ave. Dept. 4298
Laramie, WY 82071
Phone: (307) 766-5003
Fax: (307) 766-2877
Videos and iECHO
In order to access the materials for each UW ECHO in AT session you will need to access the iECHO database.
UW ECHO in AT will provide you a username and password to access the iECHO database. If you have not received a username and password or are interested in accessing this information please E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to access iECHO:
- Go to the iECHO website: https://iecho.unm.edu/
- Log into iECHO.
- Click on the Clinic Records tab.
- On the Clinic Records page click a session to access information. Information provided:
Attendees: List of individuals that attended session.
Didactics: Didactic training materials provided for session.
Patient presentations: Student cases presented during session.
Administrative documents: Agenda and other documents provided as part of session.
Video: Recording of session.
Other important iECHO links
- Videos: Allows you to browse and access the video recordings of all Project ECHO sessions
- My Account (top right corner): Make changes to your iECHO account (username, password, site theme, etc.)
- Health Centers: Lists all school districts from which our participants and contacts are located.
- Contacts: List of all participants involved in Project ECHO-UW activities.
If you have any questions about iECHO, please E-mail email@example.com or call (307) 766-5003.
Sign up for UW ECHO in AT updates
Want to receive updates on Project ECHO-UW? Sign up today: