View Past ECHO Sessions
Pre-Test Survey and ECHO Session Materials
Thank you for your interest and participation in the UW ECHO Project. We house all our session materials and recordings on a database called iECHO. In order to access the database, the UW ECHO team will need to create an account for you. Follow these steps to receive your username and password:
- Complete the pre-test survey for the UW ECHO network(s) in which you plan to participate. If participating in more than one network, please complete the pre-test survey for each network.
The UW ECHO Network Pre-Test survey will ask a series of questions about your current knowledge and skills. Completion of this questionnaire will take approximately 15 minutes.
Pre-test are available for these UW ECHO Networks:
- Email the UW ECHO team. After the survey has been completed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know that you have completed the pre-test survey(s) and would like access to the iECHO database.
- We will create an account for you and will send you an email with your username, password, instructions for accessing the iECHO database, and instructions on finding session materials and recordings.
Accessing the iECHO Database:
After you receive your username and password from the UW ECHO team, please refer to this iECHO website guide
or follow these steps to access the iECHO database:
- Go to the iECHO website: https://iecho.unm.edu/
- Log into iECHO.
- Click on the Clinic Records tab.
- On the Clinic Records page click a session to access information. Information provided:
Attendees: List of individuals that attended session.
Didactics: Didactic training materials provided for session.
Patient presentations: Student cases presented during session.
Administrative documents: Agenda and other documents provided as part of session.
Video: Recording of session.
Other important iECHO links
- My Account (top right corner): Make changes to your iECHO account (username, password, site theme, etc.)
- Health Centers: Lists all school districts and organizations where our participants are located.
- Contacts: List of all participants involved in Project ECHO-UW activities.
If you have any questions about iECHO, please E-mail email@example.com or call (307) 766-2311.