- Source: The National Association to Advance Fat Acceptance, "...a non-profit human rights organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for fat people."
- Strengths: A comprehensive site that provides a broad range of information and resources to fight size prejudice.
- Source: Radiance Magazine
1. Offers information and support in an entertaining and inspiring format for people of all ages who are all sizes of large.
2. Article, interview, and essay topics range from health to the arts.
3. Includes special projects for children and adolescents.
- Note: As a commercial venture, the site contains advertisements for products unique to its target audiences.
Return to main links page
Return to home page