Partnership for Healthy Weight Management (broad-based coalition)
Weight-control Information Network (National Institutes of Health)
Partnership for Healthy Weight Management
1. Represents a broad spectrum of groups.
2. Provides many solid, straightforward principles about weight management.
Weight-control Information Network (WIN)
1. Provides health professionals and consumers with science-based information on obesity, weight control, and nutrition. Information is interesting and clear and includes some hard-to-find material.
2. Provides on-line access to a wide range of publications (including fact sheets, brochures, and article reprints) and other material, including conference and workshop proceedings, abstracts, references to articles, and information on books and educational resources.
3. "WIN Notes" features a quarterly newsletter for health professionals and lists resources available from other organizations.
Return to main links page
Return to home page