The Second Annual e2e Conference, Developing a Technology Business: Energy, will be held on the evening of September 20th and the morning of September 21st at the Laramie Hilton Garden Inn. Featuring more than a year's worth of e2e programming, Developing a Technology Business: Energy will include speakers from diverse backgrounds in fossil fuel energy.
Our Keynote Speaker is Jannie Grové, Chief Executive Officer of Ambre Fuels North America, a segment of Ambre Energy. Ambre Energy’s vision is to establish new international markets for United States coal by unlocking the export potential of the country’s Pacific Northwest. As a forward-thinking energy company, Ambre Energy is also pursuing projects to convert biomass, low-grade coal and waste coal into transport fuels.
• Find funding
• Develop a product
• Build a team
• Plan a successful exit
5:30 PM - Registration & Reception
6:15 PM - Plated Dinner Program
• Welcome: Dr. Jonathon Benson, CEO, Wyoming Technology Business Center
• Introduction: Dr. William A. Gern, Vice President of Research and Economic Development,
University of Wyoming
• Keynote Presentation: "Developing and Energy Business: Ambre Energy"
Jannie Grové, CEO, Ambre Fuels North America, Brisbane, Australia
7:30 AM - Breakfast Panel Discussions
8:30 AM Panel I: “Developing an Energy Business”
• Mark Clayton, Vice President of Corporate Relations, Skyonic Corporation, Austin, TX
• Jannie Grové, CEO, Ambre Fuels North America, Brisbane, Australia
• Mike Wandler, President, L&H Industrial, Gillette, WY
• Dianne Wyss, Principal & Board Member, River Basin Energy, Highlands Ranch, CO
10:00 AM Break
10:30 AM Panel II: “Opportunities and Trends”
• Don Collins, CEO, Western Research Institute, Laramie, WY
• Jeff Garwood, Managing Member, Liberation Capital, Charlotte, NC
• Rob Hurless, Deputy Director, School of Energy Resources, University of Wyoming and
Energy Strategy Advisor to Governor Matt Mead
• Tom Russial, North America Representative, Global CCS Institute, Chevy Chase, MD
11:45 AM - Closing Remarks: Dr. Jonathon Benson, CEO, Wyoming Technology Business Center
The conference fee is included with e2e Wyoming Membership. Please RSVP with the following link and a WTBC Staff Member will be in contact to verify your membership and conference registration.
Attendees can book their own hotel accommodations at the Hilton Garden Inn in Laramie, Wyoming. Please call the Group Reservations Desk at 307-745-5500 and ask to book a room under the "University of Wyoming" at the group rate of $99.00 plus taxes. Please note that the group rate is subject to availability.
Hotel Reservation and Cancellation Policy: All reservations must be accompanied by a room deposit. All reservations must be canceled by 6:00pm on the day prior to your arrival date to avoid a cancellation fee equal to one night's room and tax. Attendees are responsible for calling the hotel directly to cancel their hotel reservation.
Hilton Garden Inn
• 2229 Grand Avenue
• Laramie, WY 82070
• Check In: 3:00pm
• Check Out: 12:00pm
Conference Group code "University of Wyoming"