Laramie, WY 82072
e2e hosts five events per year in Laramie, Sheridan, and Gillette. Additionally, e2e offers a statewide annual conference. Our goal with all programs is to deliver inspiring, real-world information that is experience-based and direct from the entrepreneur.
We’re always on the look-out for interesting and innovative speakers with entrepreneurial experience.
Our ideal speaker is someone that is currently or has been a successful entrepreneur. For the purpose of our e2e speakers, we define successful entrepreneurs as leaders that have commercialized a product or service and built an organization of people to develop the company. We're most interested in companies with a profit margin at or above 20% and annual revenues over $5 Million.
If you or someone you know would be interested in participating in our programs, please complete the speaker submission page below. WTBC will be in contact soon!
• Comfortable speaking in front of large groups, ranging from 50 to 150 people
• Interested in sharing expertise, real-world strategies, and knowledge with other business professionals
• Interested in attending the networking segment of the event and engaging with attendees
• Open to collaborating on content for marketing materials to advertise and promote the event
Attendees at an e2e event are typically a mix of local entrepreneurs and business service providers who have come to learn from a successful entrepreneur. Our programs begin at 5:30pm with a 45 minute lively networking session followed by a 45 minute speaker presentation. There is also a brief question and answer period following each presentation.
• e2e will pay for all expenses related to travel, lodging, and meals for
our selected speakers. Due to funding restrictions, we are not able to
pay speaker fees.
• e2e is focused on finding successful entrepreneurs to share their personal experiences rather than a promotional opportunity for a product, service, or company. All speakers must be approved by WTBC in advance.
• Speakers are expected to operate within copyright laws and agreements.
Please click here to go to our submission page. If this is a referral please indicate as much.