Skip to Main Content

Apply Now to the University of Wyoming apply now

Division of Administration

Alcohol on Campus

If you are planning an event on the UW campus that involves alcohol you must complete one of the following forms:

  • Permission to serve alcohol at the Union
    Please complete the form and forward it to the Union Director’s office for signature -  from there it will be forwarded for final signature to the Vice President for Administration and returned to the Union Events Office.  Please allow AT LEAST one week for processing.
Alcohol Policy for campus events

Please submit the form with original signatures. If you have questions please call Crystal Bennett at 766-6717.  If you would like to submit this form electronically please forward to

University of Wyoming Alcohol Policy

1000 E. University Ave. Laramie, WY 82071
UW Operators (307) 766-1121 | Contact Us | Download Adobe Reader

Accreditation | Virtual Tour | Emergency Preparedness | Employment at UW | Privacy Policy | Harassment & Discrimination | Accessibility Accessibility information icon