The University of Wyoming is proud to offer members of Phi Theta Kappa (PTK) with awards of $500 for their first semester of attendance at UW.
To be awarded, simply provide proof of your membership in PTK to the University of Wyoming Admissions Office. You may provide proof of your membership in a number of ways, including:
- Copy of your PTK membership certificate
- Copy of a letter from your PTK advisor verifying your membership
- Other official PTK organization documentation that indicates your membership
- The PTK scholarship is only available to first-time, entering transfer students seeking their first bachelor's degree.
- Students must enroll as a full-time, degree-seeking student (12 semester hours) to receive their award.
Please have proof of your PTK membership sent to:UW Admissions OfficeDept. 3435, 1000 E. University AvenueLaramie, WY 82071
You may also fax this documentation to (307) 766-4042.
Be sure to include your full name and UW student ID number, aka "W number." Your W number can be found on your UW admission letter.
Scholarships are subject to available funding.