What is the SLCE Advisory Board?
A small group of passionate, committed students who help determine the direction of
the SLCE Office and our programs. It is our goal to be student-centered in all that
we do, so student voices are very important!
The SLCE Advisory Board provides student input for SLCE programs and events, assists
with marketing and promotion, and participates in leadership and professional development
opportunities. What we expect from students:
What we offer students:
- Commit to serving on the board for the entire academic year
- Attend weekly board meetings
- Attend SLCE events (Some events are mandatory; more details on the application)
- Participate in promotional activities conducted by SLCE
- Represent the SLCE Office in a positive manner
- Maintain good academic and disciplinary standing. Advisory Board members must be full-time undergraduate students at the University
- Benefits related to alternative breaks (TBD)
- Awesome SLCE swag
- Experience for your resume
- Leadership opportunities and professional development
- The chance to make a difference on campus and in the community
Incoming (first-year and transfer) student applications are due September 4, 2023.
Returning student applications have closed. Please reach out to email@example.com with any questions.