Selecting a Fall Bridge Program
Once you have been admitted to UW, the Fall Bridge programs will open for enrollment
on your WyoWeb checklist. Follow these instructions to select your Fall Bridge courses:
- Look for the link titled “Select Your Fall Bridge Option” in your WyoWeb checklist.
Contact an advisor to talk about options for entering UW undeclared or with a selected
major. An advisor can be reached during business hours at 307-766-2398. If you choose
to declare a major, you must speak with an advisor about prerequisites and major components.
- Read about the program options on the Fall Bridge website. You will be able to make
your final choice once you have completed the WyoWeb selection tool.
- You will be able to select your Fall Bridge first-year seminar when the courses become
available in late February.
Beginning in late February:
- Beginning in late February, when the link is active, follow the instructions on the
selection tool and make a final choice of courses. Do this as soon as possible! Courses
fill quickly. Also, you need choose your Fall Bridge Option before registering for June Orientation. Plan to spend at least one hour (or more) to complete
the selection process.
July 15th deadline:
- The deadline to complete your Fall Bridge option selection is July 15th.
Be sure to look at what the University Studies Program requirements are:
Questions? Please contact Makayla Stewart, program manager, at email@example.com or 307.766.4322