Cisco 7912 single-line IP telephone
Cost Per Month: $27.90
The Cisco 7912 single-line phone offers four dynamic soft keys that guide a user through call features and functions.
The Cisco 7912 is designed to be easy to use with conveniently placed features.
- Pixel-based display— provides intuitive access to calling features.
- Four soft keys dynamically present calling options to the user. The scroll toggle bar allows easy movement through the displayed information.
- "Menu" key— quickly access information such as call logs and phone
- The user can retrieve voice-mail messages.
- The user can display missed calls, outgoing calls that have been placed, and incoming calls that have been received.
- The user can set various preferences such as ring types and display contrast.
- "Hold" key— a red visual indication that a call has been placed on hold.
- Volume-control toggle provides easy decibel-level adjustments of the handset and ringer.
- Hearing-aid compatible handset (meets American Disabilities Act [ADA] requirements).
- A single-position foot stand provides optimum display viewing and comfortable use of buttons and keys. The foot stand can be removed to allow wall mounting via mounting holes located on the base of the phone.
The Cisco 7912 is designed to grow with system capabilities. Features will keep pace with new changes via software updates to the phone Flash memory. Examples of currently available features include:
- Support of a single line or directory number
- Calling name and number display
- Call Waiting
- Call Forward
- Call Transfer
- Three-way calling (conference)
- On-hook dialing, predialing, and off-hook dialing
- Call Hold
- Call Park
- Call Join
- Call Pickup
- "Messages" soft key that allows access to voicemail messages
- Four speed dials, configurable through Cisco CallManager