How to Indicate the Importance Level when Composing an E-mail:
Have you ever had to send an "urgent" message on your BlackBerry, but were unable to indicate its importance? If so, please read the following instructions on how to indicate the importance level when composing an E-mail:
- Please select your messages icon on your BlackBerry.
- Push in your trackwheel (or trackball, touchpad, etc.) – a menu will appear.
- Scroll down and select compose email.
- Select the recipient’s email address.
- In the subject field, push in the trackwheel – a menu will appear.
- Scroll down to options. Select.
- In the importance field, normal is the default option. To change this option to either “high” or “low” push in the trackwheel to change option.
Note: You may also indicate the importance level when replying or forwarding an email: the directions listed above will also apply.