Box Meals are designed to assist diners in getting the most out of their Dining Plans. If you're too busy to make it across campus between classes or meetings and work, you can order a Meal To Go using the order form below.
Meals To Go are also available for those students feeling too ill to make it to the Dining Center. If you are unable to attend a meal in the Dining Room due to illness, your roommate, friend, or RA (Resident Assistant) may pick up a sick tray for you. Request a "Sick Tray Form" from your Residence Hall Staff and send it with your WyoOne ID to the Dining Room. A meal will be prepared and returned to you with your friend.
Meals To Go are not available during the summer months.
- Orders must be placed by 5:00pm for the following day.
- Box Meals are not available on weekends, spring break, holidays, or finals week.
- Monday meals must be ordered by 5:00 pm on the previous Friday.
- If you have a special need, please contact Dining Services at 766-3175 prior to completing your first order.
- You may pick up Box Meal during normal serving hours at the cashiers counter at the entrance to the Washakie Dining Center.
- You must fill out an order form for every date you wish to have a Box Meal prepared. Help us to minimize wasted food by only ordering what you plan to eat.
- Each Box Meal will count as one meal access.
- A beverage is included in your Box Meal. A cup will be provided should you forget to bring your Washakie mug with you.
- You must swipe your ID card to receive your Box Meal.
- If you do not pick up a meal, a meal count will be deducted from your Dining Plan for the current week (ie...a missed box meal pickup on Friday will be deducted on the following Monday).
Order a Box Meal: