Off-Campus Dining Plans
Washakie Dining Center is not just for those who live in the residence halls. The wonderful cuisine at Washakie is also available for the entire UW Community. For the wider campus community, cash and credit cards are always welcome. However, faculty, staff and students living off campus who would like to dine at Washakie on a regular basis should consider a dining plan.
Block plans come in groups of 25 or 60 (making them a great option for Faculty, Staff, and Students who live off campus). For those wanting to take advantage of Washakie Dining Center more frequently, weekly plans are also available.
- The Washakie Dining Center features a wider variety of quality foods than a fast-food restaurant, and its location on campus makes it more convenient than getting in your car to go elsewhere.
- Meals left over on Block Plans roll over from semester to semester from fall until the end of the following summer (unused meals on weekly plans expire every Saturday).
- Dining plans purchased by UW Students, Faculty and Staff are exempt from sales tax.
Available to students living off campus, UW Apartments tenants, and UW Faculty/Staff. These groups may also purchase weekly plans.
|25 Any Meal||$297.96|
|60 Any Meal||$704.85|
Purchase a Dining Plan Online or visit the Residence Life & Dining Services offices in the lower level of Washakie Center.
- By purchasing an off-campus dining plan, you agree to the Off Campus Dining Plan Terms.
- Block Plans purchases will be available on your WyoOne Card by noon the following business day from the date of purchase.