Non-UW Scholarship Resources
Click the link above to access these external scholarship opportunities listed within the University of Wyoming scholarship system. You may browse publicly or log in with your UW username and password.
Organizations offering scholarships and resources to help student obtain scholarships have ask that the University of Wyoming make their scholarships and information available to our student. The University of Wyoming is providing this information to students as a courtesy and as such we reserve the right to display, not display, or remove any information at our discretion without notification. Information is only accurate as the date it was received by UW.
Scholarship Search Websites
Additional Resources in finding scholarships
- Your high school counselor - scholarships offered through community or regional organizations are typically promoted through your high school counseling office. Most offices have a scholarship book or bulletin board.
- The American Legion publishes a booklet titled "Need a Lift?" This is an excellent guide to many types of financial aid resources including federal, state, institutional, and private aid. It may be ordered for $3 plus $3 for shipping and handling by writing to the following address: National Emblem Sales, 700 North Pennsylvania Avenue, Indianapolis, IN 46204.
- Civic, religious and community organizations such as Elks, Rotary, Moose, Odd Fellows, American Legion, and your local/home church.
- Your parent's place of employment.
- Large corporations such Coca-Cola, Clairol, Tylenol and Orville Redenbacher.
- Professional organizations within your chosen career field such as the Business and Professional Women's Association or Soroptimists.
Please note that we cannot confirm the accuracy of the information obtained outside of the UW website.