Stage 1: Start-up
During Start-up stage 1, the client forms a company and begins formal activities related to the development of the business. This stage has two phases: Pre-revenue and Initial Sales.
Stage 1: Start-up (Pre-revenue)
WTBC counseling for Pre-revenue clients focuses on:
- Forming business entity.
- Establishing financial information system.
- Creating product development plan with established benchmarks and deadlines to manage R&D activity.
- Demonstrating feasibility through prototype, alpha, and beta testing.
- Finalizing implementation documentation.
Stage 1: Start-up (Initial Sales)
WTBC counseling for Initial Sales clients focuses on:
- Closing the first sale.
- Developing a sustainable business model through sales, which includes discovery of competitive advantages, understanding of pricing, product delivery, and supporting the product.