Return to Main Index page
Items listed as Text
are from the required
text by Gotelli.
I will put all non-Text readings on WyoWeb (in PDF format).
Go to instructions for accessing documents in WyoWeb.
Note: I may add readings
during the semester. You
are responsible for any such additions.
The numbers of the readings correspond (at least roughly) to the lecture number with which they are associated.
The numbers may change -- I will try to update the reading list on the web pages.
Finding required readings:
You can download various required readings (in PDF format) and other files by going to WyoWeb.
1) Go to the WyoWeb page (by going to the UW home page and clicking the WyoWeb link)
2) Log in (your campus username and password)
3) Click the "Student" tab near the top of the page
4) Near the upper left of the resulting window you should see a box that says "My Courses."
Click on the blue words "For Spring 2007 courses, click here"
5) In the next page, the biggest area should be labeled "Courses I'm taking"
6) Hit the "Population Ecology" link
7) On the Population Ecology page, the box near the upper left will have a link called "Files." Click that.
8) That will bring up a window that has a list of the PDF or other files. Click their links to download them.
Required readings are listed by the author's name and then, just before the ".pdf" extension, with the ID number for the reading. The ID number is roughly equivalent to the Lecture number in the syllabus. For example, "Crooks_mesopredator21c.pdf" is Reading # 21c, Kevin Crooks's paper on mesopredator release, which I plan to discuss in Lecture 21.
Return to top of page