Skip to Main Content

Apply Now to the University of Wyoming apply now
Several students pose in front of the main sign for the University of Wyoming, "Home of the Cowboys and Cowgirls."

University of Wyoming Articulation Agreements

There are many ways a student can transfer to the University of Wyoming (UW). Some students transfer independently (i.e. without a set plan or agreement), while others transfer by use of an articulation agreement. Additionally, some students utilize the Reverse Transfer Program. However you transfer, we are happy to work with you!

Below you will find an alphabetical list of UW Undergraduate Majors/Programs. If you click on the link for the program you wish to pursue at UW, you will be brought to a page with a list of articulation information regarding your transfer options. If we do not currently have current agreements in place for your selected program, you will be directed to a page with information on our UW Transfer Catalog and Pre-Transfer Credit Evaluation.


I want to study...

(UW Programs of Studies/Majors)

Contact Us

Transfer Student Success

Knight Hall, Room 166

1000 E. University Ave.

Dept 4314

Laramie, WY 82071


1000 E. University Ave. Laramie, WY 82071
UW Operators (307) 766-1121 | Contact Us | Download Adobe Reader

Accreditation | Virtual Tour | Emergency Preparedness | Employment at UW | Privacy Policy | Harassment & Discrimination | Accessibility Accessibility information icon