Major in Civil Engineering

Note that articulation agreements are institution-, program-, and term-specific. As academic programs change, it is important to select the correct agreement.

  • If you have questions regarding which plan to follow or your start date, please contact us at
  • Please consult with your academic adviser regarding course selection and degree completion.
  • For information about qualifying associate degrees, click on this link to the University Catalog and then scroll down to section titled "Articulation: Earned Associate Degrees." 
  • Students transferring from out of state who need to satisfy the USP US & Wyoming Constitutions (USP:V) requirement may wish to take a challenge exam. There are two self-paced/self-study exams available: a 1-credit Wyoming Constitution exam and a 3-credit US & WY Constitutions exam. Click on this link for more information about the challenge exams.


Wyoming Community College Articulation Agreements

Casper College

No applicable programs.

Central Wyoming College

No applicable programs.

Eastern Wyoming College

No applicable programs.

Laramie County Community College

2021-2022 AS-Engineering Science Block Transfer Map

Northern Wyoming Community College District (Sheridan or Gillette)

No applicable programs.

Northwest College of Wyoming

Transfer Plan 2015-2016

Western Wyoming Community College

No applicable programs.




Find us on Instagram (Link opens a new window)Find us on Facebook (Link opens a new window)Find us on Twitter (Link opens a new window)Find us on LinkedIn (Link opens a new window)Find us on YouTube (Link opens a new window)