Laramie County Community College Reverse Transfer

Laramie County Community College | Wyoming Community Colleges



Transfer students from Laramie County Community College (LCCC) who have not yet earned an associate’s degree may be eligible to do so while at UW! Our Reverse Transfer program allows students to complete their associate’s degree with UW credits, and also waive lower-division general education USP requirements for their UW bachelor’s degree.


If you are interested in determining your eligibility to earn your associate’s degree based on classes you have already taken at UW and WWCC:

  1. Write to the UW Transfer Student Success office at and indicate that you are interested in the Reverse Transfer To participate, you will need to specifically grant permission for UW and LCCC to exchange your official transcripts. Please write this explicitly. 

  2. UWs Office of the Registrar will send a copy of your UW transcript to LCCC for review.

  3. LCCCs Registrar will review your UW and LCCC credits and determine if you qualify for an associate’s degree. You may contact the LCCC Registar at or 307.778.1265. If your credits do not align, you may need to speak with an advisor at LCCC or UW.

  4. Contact LCCCs Registrar at or 307.778.1265. Once it is determined that you have met the degree requirements, you will be able to apply for graduation and complete your associate’s degree. Your final LCCC transcript showing a completed degree will be sent back to UWs Office of the Registrar.

If you have questions, please reach out to our office at 307-766-6695 or

We sincerely hope to work with you to ensure you are granted every degree you’ve earned!


Contact Us

Find us on Instagram (Link opens a new window)Find us on Facebook (Link opens a new window)Find us on Twitter (Link opens a new window)Find us on LinkedIn (Link opens a new window)Find us on YouTube (Link opens a new window)