Welcome to the Campus Activities Center!
The Campus Activities Center (CAC) provides students with valuable involvement opportunities. The staff coordinates and advises a variety of student programs such as Friday Night Fever, Student Activities Council, Concert and Convocations, Gallery 234 and Summer Programs. They are available to assist or direct any of the 200+ student organizations with programming support, leadership development, and marketing services. The purpose of the CAC is to promote student leadership, growth, and development. The CAC serves as an important source of information for campus programming.
The “Values of Campus Activities” is a statement of the fundamental beliefs driving the work of the staff and students of the Campus Activities Center in the coordination and implementation of campus programs and events. Generally, the primary mission of the Campus Activities Center is to enhance the development and retention of students at the University of Wyoming. More specifically, activities and programs are provided for the purpose of enriching the environment of the Wyoming Union and the University of Wyoming campus, facilitating student learning and development opportunities, and providing opportunities for students to find a connection between themselves and the university community. These specific functions address those critical factors in the retention of students and ultimately their educational success.
The Values of Campus Activities
- We value the holistic development of every student by providing formal and informal educational opportunities in support of the missions of the University of Wyoming and the Wyoming Union.
- We value the quality involvement of students both as volunteers and employees in all aspects of campus activities from initial concept to evaluation. We believe the process of development and implementation of programs by students is pivotal in evaluating the final product.
- We value quality service.
- We value ethical behavior.
- We value a humanistic work environment embracing teamwork, consensus, creativity, respect for others, humor, face-to-face communication and professional development.
Meet our staff!