101 Old Main
1000 E. University Ave.
Laramie, WY 82071
The mission of the Property Office is to provide accountability for all University assets, and to dispose of University assets in an environmentally friendly way in accordance with Federal and State regulations and University policies.
Our goal is to personalize these services in order to provide the greatest benefits to all departments.
UW Surplus Sale - No Sales are Scheduled at this time
Main Functions of the Property Office:
- Equipment Tagging: All sensitive and capitalized equipment is tagged and recorded on the asset management inventory to meet federal requirements.
- Equipment Inventory: The Property Office maintains department equipment inventories. The Property Technicians assist departments in understanding inventory requirements and procedures, and keeping the inventories up to date.
- Surplus Property: All disposals of surplus equipment assets or otherwise must be handled through the Property Office. We assist departments in determining the appropriate disposal method for their surplus.
Member since 2004
USPA Mission Statement
Our Mission is to be the acknowledged source of information on the resale and reuse of surplus property for institutions of higher learning.
Our goals are to provide innovative solutions for surplus property disposition; give appropriate information on current procedures, policies, rules, and regulations; and provide assistance to support successful surplus business operations.
Accounting information internal to UW has been moved to the Property Office Group in WyoWeb. You can join the Property Office Group by
1) selecting the Groups icon on the upper right menu
2) selecting Group Index then Administrative, and
3) finally selecting Property Office.
This replaces the Property Office channel.