1000 E. University Avenue
Laramie, WY 82071
Phone: (307) 766-4075
Built at the same time as Ross Hall, the building housed the school of Nursing until 2005 when that program moved to the Health Sciences Building. Previously, the location had frequently been used for military drills. To the south of the building, a tradition of using flowers to "write" the letters "UW" pre-dates the building.
The building houses the Student Health Service. University students have the benefit of seeing on campus doctors for no additional cost since the program is funding by student fees. The sight also features a pharmacy.
In 2009, the building was renovated to include the new Cheney International Center. Dick Cheney, the former U.S. vice president and former alumnus, donated a considerable sum of money to the university in the form of the Cheney Grant. The scholarship program is the largest single endowment for study abroad scholarships in the country. The center also contains some historic artifacts from Cheney's term as vice president.