The University of Wyoming Army ROTC offers several different scholarship types to fit your needs. Each scholarship covers: Full Tuition, Required Fees, $1,200 per year for textbooks and a monthly stipend of up to $500.
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Be between the ages of 17 and 26
- Have a high school GPA of at least 2.50
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Score a minimum of 920 on the SAT (math/verbal) or 19 on the ACT (excluding the required writing test scores)
- Meet physical standards
- Agree to accept a commission and serve in the Army on Active Duty or in a Reserve Component (Army Reserve or Army National Guard)
- Current UW Students;
- Transfer Students;
- Graduate Students starting a 2 year program;
- Law Students starting a 3 year program; or
- Students who join the ROTC program with at least 2 years left to earn a degree.
Note: A student can satisfy the freshman and sophomore years of ROTC by attending the Leader's Training Course.
• Scholarship Interview Dates- contact the University of Wyoming Army ROTC at (307)766-3390