Investing in your students lives
Sidebar Site Navigation
Helpful Resources- CAMPUS:
Suit 408, Old Main
1000 E. University Ave.
Laramie, WY 82071
Phone: (307) 766-5123
Fax: (307) 766-2696
Cowboy Parents is a free organization for UW families! Cowboy Parents offers many ways for families of UW students to get involved and stay connected and informed about what is going on at UW. As a Cowboy Parents member, you can register your email address to receive access to informative e-newsletters, email updates, an online parent handbook, and much more! Active Cowboy Parents members serve as volunteers and on the Cowboy Parents Council, which is a great way to partner with UW administrators and departments to promote student success.
Family Weekend was a Great Success!!!
370 total people registered for Family Weekend.
- Includes parents, grandparents, UW students, siblings, aunts, and uncles.
118 total families registered for Family Weekend:
- 41% were from Colorado
- 22% were from Wyoming
Other States represented at Family Weekend: (according to online registrations, other states present may have not been recorded)
- Alaska, Arizona, California, Canada, Georgia, Illinois, Kansas, Maryland, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, North Dakota, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Texas, and Washington.
139 UW students registered for Family Weekend:
- 4% were College of Agriculture and Natural Resources
- 31% were College of Arts & Sciences
- 6% were College of Business
- 4% were College of Education
- 20% were College of Engineering and Applied Sciences
- 6% were Health Sciences
- 9% were Undecided
Spring 2013 Wyoming Family Newsletter
(Photo credit: Suzanne Lewis)
2012 Homecoming Parade: Cowboy Parents Float!
It was a cool wet day, but there were lots of people
out and about having a great time! That's a Poke for ya!
FAMILY WEEKEND 2012
(photo credit: Kim Shannon)
2012 Family Weekend BBQ
It was a beautiful day and we enjoyed entertainment by Alison Rickard,
Western Thunder Marching Band, the UW Cheerleaders, and Pistol Pete.
Great food was provided by the Food Science Club on campus.