Family Weekend Home
UW Alumni Association
214 S. 14th Street
Laramie, WY 82070
Phone: (307) 766-4166
Fax: (307) 766-6824
Each year Family Weekend offers families an opportunity to share in the UW experience and spend time with their own special student. Parents, grandparents, siblings, and other family members of currently enrolled UW students are invited to visit the UW-Laramie campus for an event-packed, memory making weekend! Family Weekend is hosted by Cowboy Parents and the UW Division of Student Affairs.
For Details on Family Weekend 2014 Click Here!
Family Weekend 2013 was a great success!
Interesting 2013 Family Weekend Facts:
370 total people registered for Family Weekend.
- Includes parents, grandparents, UW students, siblings, aunts, and uncles.
118 total families registered for Family Weekend:
- 41% were from Colorado
- 22% were from Wyoming
Other States represented at Family Weekend: (according to online registrations, other states present may have not been recorded)
- Alaska, Arizona, California, Canada, Georgia, Illinois, Kansas, Maryland, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, North Dakota, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Texas, and Washington.
139 UW students registered for Family Weekend:
- 4% were College of Agriculture and Natural Resources
- 31% were College of Arts & Sciences
- 6% were College of Business
- 4% were College of Education
- 20% were College of Engineering and Applied Sciences
- 6% were Health Sciences
- 9% were Undecided