Global Resource Navigation
Nutrition, Health, and Food Safety
- Educational Resources - Discover how to bake at high altitudes, safely preserve your food and maintain a healthy lifestyle and weight.
- Links to Learn More - Discover general-interest nutrition, food safety, and health websites.
- Ask an Expert - Our UW Extension educators are here to help you!
- Healthy Eating - Learn about our classes and programs that will help you make smart health choices for today and the future.
- Recipe of the Month - Get inspiration and ideas to make your time in the kitchen exciting and yummy!
Providing sports nutrition and physical activity resources to help you perform and live your best.
Healthy eating is about taking responsibility for your decisions and making smart health choices for today and for the future.
Food Safety, Storage and Food Preservation
Providing food handlers (consumers, food service and retail workers) with current, research-based information and educational material on food safety, storage and food preservation is critical to providing a safe food supply.
Cent$ible Nutrition Program
Helping families eat better for less.
Easy tips to prevent outbreaks of food poisoning during the holidays! Read more on the UW Nutrition Blog.
Radio Broadcasts on nutrition, food safety, and healthy lifestyles.
University of Wyoming Extension
1000 E. University Ave.
Laramie, WY 82071
Phone: (307) 766-5124