Kay Persichitte, Ph.D.
- 1993 Ph.D. University of Northern Colorado, Greeley, CO, Educational Technology
- 1985 M.Ed. Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO, Curriculum & Instruction
- 1975 B.A. University of Northern Colorado, Greeley, CO, Mathematics & Secondary Education
Office: Education Building 315
- Technology integration that includes combinations of people, processes, and devices to support/enhance/extend teaching and learning for all ages and in any setting
- Applications of change theory to educational contexts.
- ITEC 5160 Introduction to Instructional Design
- ITEC 5870 Seminar in Instructional Technology
- PRST 5070 (previously PRST 5900) Introduction to College Teaching
Affiliations, Associations, Consultation:
Association for Educational Communications and Technology (AECT)