The Wyoming Conservation Corps invites you to join our team!
- Spend your summer exploring the mountains and valleys of Wyoming completing conservation projects with 7 other amazing people on your crew!
- Earn a $2,775 AmeriCorps Education Award
- Learn about careers in natural resources around Wyoming
- $10,400 living stipend
- Earn your Wilderness First Responder Certification and two upper division credit from the ENR department of the University of Wyoming at no cost to you
- Be a part of something bigger than yourself as you learn about the history of the Conservation Corps, AmeriCorps and the beauty of Wyoming
HOW TO APPLY TO BE A WYOMING CONSERVATION CORPS LEADER:
- Please submit your RESUME, complete with COVER LETTER and PAST RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE
your WCC APPLICATION (.docx or .pdf)
TWO REFERENCE FORMS (.docx or .pdf)
A UW NON BENEFITED EMPLOYEE APPLICATION (.docx or .pdf)
via mail, email, drop off, or fax:
804 Fremont Street, Laramie, WY 82072