The Wyoming Conservation Corps invites you to join our team!
- Spend your summer exploring the mountains and valleys of Wyoming completing conservation projects with 7 other amazing people on your crew!
- Earn an AmeriCorps Education Award
- Learn about careers in natural resources around Wyoming
- Living stipend
- Earn your Wilderness First Responder Certification and two upper division credit from the ENR department of the University of Wyoming at no cost to you
- Be a part of something bigger than yourself as you learn about the history of the Conservation Corps, AmeriCorps and the beauty of Wyoming
HOW TO APPLY TO BE A WYOMING CONSERVATION CORPS LEADER:
Please complete the following forms and return them to the WCC by 5pm, December 5th, 2014.
2015 Wyoming Conservation Corps Crew Leader Application
UW Non-Benefited Employee Application