Articles in the 2014 Connect include:
- Extending into a new century: UW Extension celebrates its history
- World war, strikes, but sessions continue as interests change
- Early educator travel by mail carrier, motorcycle, railroad
- A shotgun, a rancher, and corn
- "I can't even describe accurately and adequately how much 4-H influenced me in my life"
- 60 years of UW Extension's 100
- Diabetes direction
- Where the rub meets the road
- Growing the mastery of livestock production
- Long-distance learning
- Dollars to doughnut or cents to savory
- Girl power in a range way
- Going for the green
Note! The newsletters are in Adobe Acrobat format. You will need an Acrobat reader to view and print them. You will also need to configure your WWW reader to use Acrobat as a helper application. Follow this link to obtain the free reader and for excellent instructions on configuring your WWW software.