- College of Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Department of Veterinary Science
- WY Vet Medical Association
- Sept-April: Monday-Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
- May-Aug: Monday-Friday, 7:30am - 4:30pm
- Map to Laboratory
We regularly host visitors the Wyoming State Veterinary Laboratory. These include school groups from kindergarten to seniors in high school, college students, industry groups, political representatives, veterinarians, and interested producers and animal owners.
If you are interested in seeing the laboratory, and wish to arrange a time to visit the facility to see what is involved in diagnosing disease in animals, please contact the front office at (307) 766-9925 or the laboratory director, Dr. William Laegreid.