Jacoby Golf Course Rules & Regulations
University of Wyoming
COVID Procedures and Rules
In response to COVID-19 the following procedures will be implemented:
- All tee times will be taken over the phone at 307-745-3111 (web booking coming soon)
- Memberships can be purchased over the phone (web purchasing to come)
- Tee times will be in 20-minute intervals with standard booking and group rules
- 4 Player maximum group
- Booking 1 day in advance
- Booking Thursday for Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- No single player rounds will be permitted Friday/Saturday/Sunday before 1PM
- All players must have their own set of clubs
- No walk on tee times will be provided, please call for a tee time
- Daily green fees will be taken over the phone in advance, calling when you arrive
or by card only at the walk up window by the proshop.
- No cash or checks will be accepted
- No twilight tee times the month of May; this option will be evaluated for June
In response to COVID-19 the following rules and regulations will be enforced:
- Clubhouse Closed Temporarily - will be assessed as COVID-19 procedures progress
- Driving Range Closed Temporarily - will be assessed as COVID-19 procedures progress
- Golf Carts will be available only for Cart Members to ensure the availability of carts
- Practice putting and chipping greens open to only those with tee times
- Scorecards and pencils will NOT be available.
- No Trash - What you bring on you will take with you
- Do not arrive more than 15 minutes before your tee time
- No rental clubs
- No rental push carts
- Leave flagsticks in and do not touch
- All cups will be raised
- Do not touch anyone else's equipment including but not limited to: bag, clubs, ball,
tees, pushcart, ect.
- No bunker rakes, ball washers, water coolers or towel buckets
- Golfers need to bring their own pre-filled water bottle, hand sanitizer and/or disinfecting
wipes, masks and any other personal protective items they deem necessary
- On-Course bathrooms will be open for golfers to use at their own risk
- No walking spectators allowed
- Due to clubhouse closure there will be no bar, bathroom or proshop access at the club
house for the time being
- Bringing alcohol onto the course is strictly prohibited per Wyoming State Liquor Division
Standard Course Information and Regulations:
Course Rating: Black: 70.5 White: 68.1 Yellow: 69.7
Slope Rating: Black: 117 White 107 Yellow 122
Yardage markers measured to middle of green:
Black - 200
White - 150
Par 3’s yardage plates on every tee (middle edge of the tee box).
Bushes on Par 4’s and Par 5’s are 150 yards to the front of the green.
Holes measured middle of tee boxes to middle of greens.
Sprinklers are not marked.
Golf Course Regulations:
NO FIVESOMES ALLOWED.
NO STARTING ON HOLE NO. 10 WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM THE GOLF SHOP.
MOTORIZED CART RENTERS MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AND HAVE A VALID DRIVERS LICENSE.
No outside alcohol is allowed on the premises.
Weekday starting times taken one day in advance.
Weekend and holiday tee times are taken starting the Thursday prior to the weekend.
All players must check in with the Golf Shop staff before play.
Practicing is not allowed on the golf course. Play only one ball.
Children 10 years of age and younger must play with an adult except on Junior Golf
Non-playing children 10 years of age and younger are not allowed on the golf course
due to University of Wyoming regulations and their own safety.
Maximum of two riders per motorized cart.
Shirts must be worn at all times on the golf course premises.
All players must have a set of clubs.
Evacuate the golf course immediately upon hearing a long siren blast which indicates
lightning in the area.