Phonological Understanding Lab
Publications from our Lab
Krueger, B. I., Beers, H., & Frankenberry, J. (2023). Interpretation of Misarticulated
Words by Children With and Without Speech Sound Disorders. Journal of Speech, Language, and Hearing Research, 1-11.
- Kotlarek, K. J., & Krueger, B. I. (2023). Treatment of Speech Sound Errors in Cleft
Palate: A Tutorial for Speech-Language Pathology Assistants. Language, Speech, and Hearing Services in Schools, 1-18.
Knollhoff, S. M., Krueger, B. I., & Imgrund, C. M. (2023, January). Speech-Language
Pathology Services in Pediatric Cancer: Survey and Interview Data on Caregiver Experiences.
In Seminars in Speech and Language (Vol. 44, No. 01, pp. 004-014). Thieme Medical Publishers, Inc..
- Krueger, B. I., & Storkel, H. L. (2022). The impact of age on the treatment of late-acquired
sounds in children with speech sound disorders. Clinical Linguistics & Phonetics, 1-19.
- Imgrund, C. M., Krueger, B. I., & Getejanc, C. (2022). Conversational speech and language
skills of children born preterm and full term. Communication Disorders Quarterly, 15257401221088505.
- Krueger, B. I., & Storkel, H. L. (2020). Children's response bias and identification of misarticulated words. Journal of Speech, Language, and Hearing Research, 63(1), 259-273.
- Krueger, B. I. (2019). Eligibility and speech sound disorders: Assessment of social impact. Perspectives of the ASHA Special Interest Groups, 4(1), 85-90.
- Krueger, B. I., Storkel, H. L., & Minai, U. (2018). The influence of misarticulations on children's word identification and processing. Journal of Speech, Language, and Hearing Research, 61(4), 820-836.
- Krueger, B. I., & Storkel, H. L. (2016). The Effect of Speech Sound Disorders on the
Developing Language System: Implications for Treatment and Future Directions in Research.
Speech Perception and Spoken Word Recognition, 174-190.