- Reservation check-in will be handled at the Equipment Rental desk. A Campus Recreation
Staff Member will get each group started, unlocking the clubs and simulator equipment
for each reservation.
- Use only white, clean, and unmarked golf balls, Campus Recreation will provide them
- Participants are welcome to use personal golf clubs or clubs that are available for
check out at the Equipment desk. Please make sure club faces are clean.
- Only one set of clubs can be checked out per group unless they have a mixture of males/females
or right/left-handed players.
- Footwear is required. Please make sure shoes are clean and dry. No spikes or open-toed
- Only drinks in sealable containers allowed in waiting area. Please DO NOT bring food,
gum or drinks into the simulator bay.
- Spectators in the simulator area are at the discretion of the person(s) using the
- Please play at a consistent steady pace, to allow full use of each tee time.
- Throwing or smashing of clubs is strictly prohibited and will result in termination
of Campus Recreation facility access.
- Damaging and/or tampering with any part of the golf simulator, surrounding area or
Campus Recreation property could result in termination of Campus Recreation facility
- For questions or assistance with equipment or technology please see Campus Recreation
Staff. Do not try to fix simulator yourself.
- Campus Recreation reserves the right to terminate play at any time.
- Campus Recreation is not responsible for the storage, loss and/or damage of personal
items and/or equipment
*Please note: The simulator area is being monitored and recorder by video.