Zoology and Physiology
College of Agriculture, Life Sciences and Natural Resources
Learning Outcomes for Undergraduate Students
The learning outcomes that direct the teaching of the department's degrees and which
we expect our graduates to have acquired are:
- Competence in basic sciences.
- Competence in the content of the specific courses that constitute the principal knowledge
of their degree.
- Qualitative analysis and interpretation of biological data.
- Quantitative analysis of biological data.
- Synthesis of information from the biological literature, and communication of it effectively