Sidebar Site Navigation
Agricultural Communications Degree Program
- Advertising Specialist
- Agricultural Newsletter Editor
- Policy Specialist for Commodity Commission
- Public Relations Professional
- Radio and TV Journalist
- Sales Training Specialist
Points of Interest
- Employers value excellent communication skills above all other characteristics in new graduates.
- Agricultural communications majors receive a broad liberal education in agriculture with an opportunity to specialize in selected subject matter areas. Students take courses in journalism, public relations, advertising, and broadcasting.
- Agricultural studies include courses in agricultural economics, animal science, science, renewable resources, and soil science.
Student Learning Outcomes
Office of Academic and Student Programs
UW College of Agriculture and Natural Resources
1000 E. Univ. Ave.
Laramie, WY 82071