Skip to Main Navigation. Each navigation link will open a list of sub navigation links.

Skip to Main Content

Apply to the University of Wyoming apply now

Global Resource Navigation

Visit Campus
Download UW Viewbook
Give to UW

College of Arts and Sciences

Reinstatement Process for suspended College of Arts and Sciences students


Students majoring in one of the departments in the College of Arts and Sciences and who wish to petition for reinstatement when academically suspended:

  •  May submit a petition to request consideration for reinstatement addressed to the Director of the Center for Advising and Career Services who is the College of A&S designee for this decision.

Share This Page:

Contact Us

A&S Senior Coordinator of Student Advising Michell Anderson

A&S Building, Room 152

Laramie, WY

Phone: 307.766.2641


1000 E. University Ave. Laramie, WY 82071
UW Operators (307) 766-1121 | Contact Us | Download Adobe Reader

Twitter Icon Youtube Icon Instagram Icon Facebook Icon

Accreditation | Emergency Preparedness | Employment at UW | Gainful Employment | Privacy Policy | Accessibility Accessibility information icon