Briefly answer the following questions in 1-2 pages
- What is the consumer need? Document the need either with secondary data (cite all sources), with primary research in the form of consumer interviews or surveys, or with a logical argument based on your observations.
- How is the need currently being satisfied?
- Why are current solutions inadequate/not ideal?
- How will you fill the gaps? Describe your product/service in detail to make it clear how your solution is superior to consumers' current options.
- What is the approximate size of the consumer group being targeted? Provide documentation of the size and/or be explicit in your assumptions concerning the size of the market.
To view the criteria used by the preliminary judges in the semifinalist selection process, click here.
Sample Business Concepts from winning teams:
Big Star Images
Need help with your business concept?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Submit Business Concepts to: