CEAS Remote Desktop Farm
Login with your College of Engineering General Computer Lab Credentials. You will be asked twice to login.
Have you changed your password? This must be done in the ESIG labs at the beginning of each semester before you use the Remote Desktop Farm.
- Custom - Allows you to pick one of the available computers.
- Standard - Connects to the next available computer.
Both methods will map your local drive and your local printer.
Having Problems - Test your Java installation
Java is required to run this program. Check your installation at:
Notes for First Time Users
- Your local C-drive will be mapped. Do not work off this drive!!! For DSL and Cable links move your files to the remote drive before you work on them and copy back after you are done working.
- System Imaging These computers are imaged every Friday morning from 7:30-9a.m. All information is removed from the computer.
- Problems: Please email Cheryl Hilman and include the following information:
- Operating System and Version (Mac, Unix, Windows XP, etc.)
- Version of your Java Virtual Machine
- Problem description, please be as specific as possible.